Saturday, March 19, 2011

Nanu is as Nanu does.


I’ve said it before, come to think of it about a year ago, I dream of Wendy. Indeed over the years she’s become very much my reason for living.
Things are happening on board, albeit slower than I’d like, and to prove it here’s a picture taken last week by Mr Harry, thanks H. Yes, that’s the forward woodburner stack going in, hallelujah.

Anyways, there are only so many hours in a week and I have something going on, something big to report- the words of which are currently having the lumps bashed out of them in my notebook. So, patience friends, patience, and soon come.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bill K said...

You are a tease. LOL

I will keep checking. :))

Bill Kelleher

10:23 pm  
Blogger Ib Frohberg said...

Isn´t the insulation going Aaarghh on the inside?

8:39 am  
Anonymous SweetpeainFrance said...

We can be patient 'cos it's going to be worth it!

5:45 pm  
Anonymous Harry said...

Hurrah - go Nanu!

11:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home