Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Girl Friday.


I have been the editor and sounding board for this blog for ages and after much prompting from various sources I have been cajoled into putting in my penny’s worth.
I, as you may have guessed am the aforementioned ‘B’. It was all my idea (although I wish at times it wasn’t!) I have always wanted an unusual home but, as usual had many schemes in my head and never thought that it would take so long to build our home and move on to the next phase of ‘Plan B’; the grand master plan. I will fill you all in at a later date on my feelings about rebuilding Wendy Ann 2 so far and hope to give a wider viewpoint on what it is like to undertake a project such as we have. The line between love and hate is a fine one (as they say) and believe me I have crossed it many times in various directions mainly with the boat but…! However it always comes back to the same feeling; complete and utter devotion and passion for the cause you have committed to, whether that may seem unachievable or irrational to others, it is the world to you so you must see it through to the end.