Thursday, August 23, 2007

Busy, back soon.

Although it may seem that way, it's not as if nothing's happening- au contraire. I'm completely rushed off my feet, just survived three days at Wendy, including tying up two dredger barges in the middle of Friday and Sunday night respectively, and me 'n Robin got loads done. Am on my way back to Southampton for four more days of graft early tomorrow morning. Things are going REALLY well, and I wish I had time and energy to blog it all up. But I don't. When this latest big effort is finished (or I catch up on some sleep, whichever comes sooner) I'll tell all, promise.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Just to let you know, we're all waiting with bated breath to hear of the newest exploits. You may be silent for a little while, but you are not forgotten! J

3:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After a month away
being all at sea
those who keep looking
out to see
if the smile is back
will have many a tale
to read
when Sebs returns
to harbour.

missing the updates love from Ma x

12:59 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling a lot better Becks. Don't over do your extremely busy schedule.

Lots of love Pa xx

9:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is now October 4th - soon be time to turn the clocks back - I hope you are not completely "lost at sea" because I couldn't bear it! I also hope that a) you've not forgotten about your readers and b) you have a stack of literature and photos ready for your patient and long suffering fan club - some of us are land lubbers you know! xxxx
Ma/Madre/Mumsie

9:25 pm  
Blogger IsmilebecauseIhavenoideawhatsgoingon said...

Yes mum, nice poem.

7:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home