Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Black Spot.



Couldn’t resist it could I? No- I had to drive straight from work in Wimbledon to the boat in Southampton last Wednesday night just to prove I could apply rustroy to all those freshly ground engine room bilges. Dammit job took me till midnight so consequently Thursday was a bit of a mess. The first half of the job was going ok, as I worked from inside the boat downwards- but the second part found me kneeling on the floor trying to splot the stuff about in a box, over my head. In spite of wearing overalls, gloves and goggles throughout (and a long shower prior to leaving the yard) I still managed to arrive home in the wee small hours looking like a friesian cow and smelling like a chemical weapons programme.



I’ve finally managed to scrub it off my thumbs though.

4 Comments:

Blogger IsmilebecauseIhavenoideawhatsgoingon said...

I would like to make it clear that however the preceding article might read, I most certainly did NOT continue to wear the overalls,gloves and goggles whilst in the shower. That would be silly.

6:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you like, bor?
to be said with a Suffolk accent!!!

6:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Madre and son appear to have made comments at the same time. How in tune is that? Ho... But there is an hour difference between the two countries. Does that count then?

9:36 pm  
Blogger  Image Editing Services said...

Very Nice tips. Thanks for share.
Automobile Image Editing

9:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home