Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Night Before Christmas.



Neither of us could sleep last night, today we were officially on leave. From everything. Bloody hell. The plan was to go to Beaulieu boat jumble then drop into Wendy to see how the painter's first coat went. I was so excited I had one of my famous attacks of insomnia so read a paperback into the wee small hours whilst listening to B and the cat's breathing (um, snoring really) before finally knocking myself out at a really ungodly hour. Yes, we went to the boat jumble and it was fun, saw very little that would fit a gert big harbour tug- but had a good time all the same, then Hooray! met up with Robin for a quick pint and prawn sandwich. Then all three of us went to inspect the progress inside the boat. Shit, she's a brand new ship. B shed a small tear and I very nearly did the same. Pictured above (only visible if you're wearing x-ray specs) is an astounding sight. It's so good I can't get it out of my head so therefore find myself hurriedly bashing this out. wait until after next weekend for decent pics of the finished job, but trust me, it looks reallyreally brilliant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home