Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Two Coats.


Is your boat a...goer...eh? Know what I mean? Know what I mean? Nudge nudge. Nudge nudge. Know what I mean? Say no more...know what I mean?

I beg your pardon?

Your boat...does she, er, does she 'go' - eh? eh? eh? Know what I mean, know what I mean? Nudge nudge. Say no more.

Well, she sometimes goes, yes.

I bet she does. I bet she does. I bet she does. Know what I mean? Nudge nudge.

I'm sorry, I don't quite follow you.

Follow me. Follow me. I like that. That's good. A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat, eh? (elbow gesture; rubs it)

Oh. Still (slaps hands lightly twice) Woah! Eh? Wo-oah! Eh?

Look, are you insinuating something?

Oh...no...no... Yes.



This could go on for some time.

4 Comments:

Blogger bowiechick said...

Woot! Woot! It's so pretty you could eat off of it.

5:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TRANSFORM-ED!! It's very (pronounciation rhymed with furry) nice!!! No dust eh? Keep it wrapped up pleeeeeeease!!
Well done!! Madre en France

9:42 pm  
Blogger IsmilebecauseIhavenoideawhatsgoingon said...

Cheers T...It's so delicious I COULD eat off it!! egg and chips I reckon, But then I'd have to clean it. And I don't think it'll fit in the dishwasher.

Mum, see tonights post.

S.

9:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now we're cooking!!!!

Pa

9:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home