Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Marbles.

I have these weird hopes, ambitions, things that fill my imagination which I’d really like to pack into my futile little life before it’s all over. Some have come, some have been and gone, some are yet to be. I present them in no particular order:

Tattoos
Steel
Wedding
Spiral Staircases
Order
Banjo
Welding tickets
Boat-House-Boat
Lanterns
Engineering
Anarchy
My past life
Tug Driver
Sharpening Good Tools
Friendships
Lots of lovely woodwork
London
Piracy
Future
Nab tower
MDMA
Tandem Bicycles
Family
Sunrise

These are my marbles, I may have temporarily lost them. Never mind.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fascinating. Further illumination might illustrate a picture. For example: banjo.
M.

9:25 pm  
Blogger tofu said...

what's a welding ticket?

5:25 am  
Blogger Loz 'n' Moz said...

You know what, we had some similar marbles. Haven't seen them for ages. :-)

5:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home