Wednesday, June 15, 2011

How Many Cyclists does it Take..

Wendy Ann II - Bulkhead Timelapse from Harry Foster on Vimeo.


To line a bulkhead?

The answer is two, and a bit, as regretfully I find too little opportunity to get on the old steel horse these days, I guess doing it for a living was a sort of aversion therapy in the end.
This fun bit of footage is a result of Harry's thing about time lapse, which I belatedly prodded after we'd already installed the other eight panels for the day, and was recorded after 8pm, hence the beer (well, it's a decent excuse anyway). My big thanks to mr H, and if I can persuade him, we'll do some more of these sooon.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is neat! Think if I'd been doing a similar project there would have been a lot of standing around with thoughtful looks, and not nearly as much activity. You guys are pros! Like the other clip of the tide changing too.

Chris, Sydney, Au

6:12 am  
Blogger bowiechick said...

That's awesome.

6:37 pm  
Blogger clayster127 said...

Hello there. I have a very, very odd request. Before I ask this may i congratulate you on your purchase and wish you all the best with wendy ann 2. Great project. Better than a 2 bed semi!
However, I am hugely interested in the boat that is sitting across the lagoon from yours. It's about 55ft long, motor boat, twin screw. stained wood superstucture, white hull. Do you know who's it is, whats happening with it or any info at all?
Regards
Ian

11:22 pm  
Blogger IsmilebecauseIhavenoideawhatsgoingon said...

Hi Ian,
All I know is that the owners had her craned out a couple of years ago. Very Occasionally I do see life on board there but if you want to know more you'd have to speak to osbornes. Be aware that it's a very rotten wooden vessel and therefore will require extremely deep pockets, huge determination, fortitude and skill from whoever brings her back from the dead. Sadly I rather suspect that a chainsaw will more likely be the final solution. But she's a lovely thing, don't get me wrong.
Thanks for your compliments regarding my own hole in the water.
Seb

5:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home